Preservica is a high growth technology business that is changing the way organisations safeguard their digital information. As a world-leader in digital preservation technology, our award-winning software is used by leading businesses, archives, libraries, museums and government organisations across the globe.
We believe that in order to have a winning product you have to have a great team and we seek to hire the brightest and most talented commercial and technical innovators in the market today. As part of our continued expansion, we are now looking for a Systems Integration Engineer who is a talented customer focused professional with good interpersonal skills. This is a hands-on role that requires a combination of both technical and organizational / inter-personal skills. The role reports to the Delivery Project Manager and the ideal candidate will live within commuting distance of Abingdon.
As Systems Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Delivery and integration of the Preservica data preservation solution in customer environments, ensuring technical issues and blockers are resolved
• Participating in technical discussions with customer technology teams to plan adoption and ensure best practices during implementation
• Liaising with in-house teams to facilitate customer installations and resolve common issues
• Going to customers sites to perform installation and knowledge transfer to customer’s IT team (travel in Europe: 10-20% of the time)
What we are looking for
• Experience deploying enterprise web applications on Windows and/or Linux environments
• Experience integrating applications with customers’ existing directory infrastructure (Active Directory, OpenLDAP)
• Knowledge of SSL certificates
• Skilled in prioritisation, organization and time management, accustomed to working on multiple projects in parallel
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills that you can apply to solve technical problems and deliver results on time
• Good communication skills that you apply in collaboration with customers and colleagues to meet project objectives
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer tangible leadership and career development opportunities and dedicated training time to support professional growth.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with details of your current package and aspirations to our Recruitment team at – firstname.lastname@example.org – stating the role in the subject line.
If you would like further information or to discuss the role in person, please contact Mark Compton at – email@example.com or call 01235 428946.