MER Conference 2019 — Chicago, IL
20 - 22 May 2019
Preservica is pleased to participate in the upcoming 27th consecutive National Conference on Managing Electronic Records (MER). The MER conference specializes in addressing the challenges of electronic records management (ERM) from legal, technical and operational perspectives.
Preservica’s CEO Mike Quinn, will be presenting at The MER Conference with Scott Burt of Integro and Active Navigation’s Chief Revenue Officer, Dean Gonsowski,
End-to-End Governance: From Killing File Shares to Future-Proofing Digital Information
May 20 / 2.30pm — 3.30pm
From the first mile of active content creation and management (discovering and cleaning up data with File Analysis tools) to the last mile (preservation and access to long term digital assets) – end to end information governance has never been more critical. Too many organizations don’t apply a comprehensive approach, leaving them with information at risk, technology debt, and data loss exposure.
Using real-world examples and proven techniques, this session will explore how lifecycle governance of critical records, content and information across an enterprise can be streamlined by using an integrated, start-to-finish approach
Key Issues This Presentation Will Address:
This presentation will address:
- How file analysis creates valuable insights around the location and usage of unstructured data
- Why an integrated data governance solution provides the most value for organizations
- The importance of preserving access to long-term, mission critical content
- How a cohesive data governance strategy can become a competitive differentiator
- What processes and technology are needed to manage risk associated with unstructured data management