Discovery, Transformation and Preservation: The value of decommissioning a legacy EDRMS
8 Mar 2023 | 4:00 PM GMT | 11:00 AM EST | 8:00 AM PST | 3:00 AM GMT+11
Keeping pace with the future and meeting compliance requires a responsible approach to maintaining a viable and trustworthy record of your past. During large scale migrations, organizations have the opportunity to promote discovery by transforming and preserving critical long-term information.
In this webinar experts from Proventeq and Preservica will share the key learnings and benefits from a recent project to decommission a legacy EDRMS for a mutual client. In particular, the session will focus on how the project team ensured critical long-term records could be actioned and read in the future by consolidating retention into a purpose-designed records preservation and archiving platform.
Join the webinar to understand:
- what is long-term, critical content;
- what is digital preservation and how does it address the needs of long-term, critical content;
- how Proventeq and Preservica solutions simplify digital preservation during the data-migration and application decommissioning process;
- how organizations can partner with Proventeq and Preservica to extend digital preservation principles in the Microsoft 365 environment later this year.
- Rakesh Chenchery – Chief Information Officer, Proventeq
- Nathan Voogt – Preservica Director of Business Development
- Wendy Goodier – Preservica Technical Success Manager